Sometimes athletes can save a warm-up or cool-down piece that is not something you want to track for the full workout. RowHero gives you a way to remove those pieces so they don’t clutter your averages, but your rowers will still be able to see them in their own workout history.
Step by Step: Removing Pieces
- Navigate to the individual piece you want to remove from consideration.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Remove Piece x from Workout.”
- Tap Yes on the dialog asking if you are sure.
- Tap “OK.”
- RowHero will recalculate your team averages and remove the piece from being considered. After a minute or two you can refresh, and the workout will be updated.