Starting your workout is a simple two-step process. First, you need to select what kind of workout you’re doing (private workout or team workout). Second, you’ll need to connect your phone to the PM5 you’re using. This page explains how to select the kind of workout you’re doing.
- From the home screen above, tap on the Workout tab near the bottom of the screen.
- If you are not on any team, you’ll automatically start a private workout. You can move onto Connecting to the PM5.
- Next you can choose which type of workout you want to do. If your coach has assigned a workout or you are doing this workout with others on your team, you should select this team workout. If you want to keep results private to yourself, then select “Private.”
- Tap the blue button at the bottom of the screen to continue.
- In most cases, you should be done. If your coach has assigned a specific workout, you’ll then get a chance to choose that workout. (This is not pictured in the gif above.)