Joining a team allows your coach to see your results and give you feedback on your performances. To join a team, you will need a magic link or a join code from your coach.
Joining a team through a magic link
Your coach can provide you with a “magic link” that, when opened on your phone, will add you to the team. This link is in the format
If you don’t have RowHero installed, this link will prompt you to download RowHero from the App Store/Play Store. Once downloaded, you will automatically join the team as part of the sign-up process.
If you do have RowHero installed, you will automatically join the team once you sign in if you have already created an account. If you have not yet created an account, then you will automatically join the team as part of the sign-up process.
Joining a team through a join code
Your coach can also provide you a six-digit join code that enables you to join their team.
If you don’t have RowHero installed, you can enter this code when you create your account.
- From the screen above, tap on “Sign up for free speed.”
- Tap on “A Rower.”
- On the next screen, you can enter the join code for your team. Tap “Join Team” afterward to confirm the code.
- Tap on “Create Profile” and then add your account info: email, password, full name, and your competition gender.
- When you finish filling in this form, tap on “Sign Up,” and you’ll be a part of the team!
If you do have RowHero installed, you can enter this code on your home screen.
- Open the app’s main menu by tapping on the icon in the top left of the screen. The menu should slide out from the left.
- Tap on “My Workouts,” at the top of the menu items.
- Tap on the “Join Team” button. (If you are already part of at least one team, this button will appear like a plus sign.)
- Enter your join code and then tap “Join!” If the code is correct, you’ll now be part of the team.