Welcome to RowHero! We’re excited you’re with us to unlock the power of performance data for your rowers.
A team in RowHero is a set of athletes who do the same workouts together. You can set up as many teams as you would like.
When you sign up for a RowHero account for the first time, you’re guided through a process to create your team. Start with the home screen below, and we’ll walk you through it step-by-step.
Step by Step
- Launch the app for the first time to get to the home screen. Then tap on “Sign up for free speed.”
- Tap on “Get my team’s workout results.”
- On the next screen, enter the name of your team. This will be visible to your athletes, so make sure it’s something they recognize. Tap the “Next” button when you’re done.
- Optionally, add a team photo. You and your athletes will see this throughout the RowHero app, so it’s best to make it as relevant as possible. When you’re finished, tap on “Create Team.”
- On the next screen, you’re asked to start a free trial. If you have already paid for a RowHero subscription, don’t worry; your account will be upgraded after you sign up. Tap on “Let’s do this!” when you’re ready.
- After your team is created, tap on “Create Profile” to add your account info: email, password, full name, and your competition gender.
- When you finish filling in this form, tap on “Sign Up,” and you’ll get access to your team!