Once your team is set up, you’re welcome to add any number of assistant coaches to your team. They can see all the workout data that you can and can also modify the team roster. Some teams even add their coxswains so they can more easily keep track of their boat’s improvement on land.
Coaches have two permission levels: Coach and Admin.
- Coaches can view team workout data, export workouts to Excel, change team settings, and add and remove rowers from the team.
- Admins can do everything coaches can do, and they can also add and remove coaches from the team. Every team must have at least one Admin.
Step by Step
- From the Team Home screen, tap on the gear icon in the top right to access your team’s settings.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to see your list of coaches. If you never added any coaches, you should see only your name as an “Admin.”
- To add a coach, tap on the add user icon on the right side of the screen, just above the list of coaches.
- Search for a coach by name (their account must be active). Tap the plus button to add them as a coach.
- Tap “Save Team” to save your changes.