Rowing coaches, is your team fast enough?
RowHero collects your team’s erg workout data live and highlights specific, measurable ways for every rower to get one step closer to their potential.
FREE: Rowing Faster Toolkit
4 clear steps to answer the age old question, “Will it make the boat go faster?”
Empowering rowers across the United States
If any of this sounds familiar, you need RowHero
- I spend 30+ minutes per erg workout writing, formatting, organizing, or interpreting workout data
- I teach my athletes about force curves but it's hard to teach what a good curve is with the Concept2 display
- I see athletes perform inconsistently throughout workouts, especially during erg tests
- I have zero visibility into whether my athletes are working in the heart rate zone
- I can't really tell how well my team performs on an erg workout until I get the data after practice
- I assign workouts for rowers to do on their own
- Most of our team/athlete feedback about speed on erg days is generic
- I'm drowning in spreadsheets to track workouts and PRs
- I see athletes taking strokes 10+ splits off their average
- My team competes with each other on steady state workouts
The fastest way to get team erg data
Your rowers’ phones connect directly with the Concept2 and send their workout data to you.
I have more time for my athletes and it’s helped me to focus on particular things with athletes in a more productive way. Who wants to write down erg scores, manage spreadsheets, and PRs if there is an app that can do it?
Liza Dickson – Junior Program Director at Sammamish Rowing Association
RowHero maximized every indoor session we had.
This is a must for coaches and athletes who want the most from their time and effort.
Alex Mann – Former Junior Program Director at Pocock Rowing Center
Start capturing your team's workout data
in less than 10 minutes
Set up your team, invite your athletes to join, have them connect to their ergs, and watch the data come in.
Set your team's focus
Stay on top of your team's performanceCheck the workout screen mid-piece to see the latest average splits, and compare their current performance with personal bests to see who can use some extra encouragement.
After each pieceGet your team's stats immediately after rowers put down their handles. Check your rowers' consistency through stroke-by-stroke analysis.
After the workout
Jr. Program Director
Sammamish Rowing Association
“The next time he did a 2K, that PR was there. To see his joy breaking through that wall—that’s the feeling every coach wants to get helping their athlete…. Great coaches need great tools, and RowHero is that for us.”
Youth Team Head Coach and Program Coordinator
Pocock Rowing Center
“Now that we use RowHero, we now have the time and energy to educate athletes on how data can drive their own experience and performance goals. Showing [pacing data] visually has been wildly helpful to our younger athletes.”
RowHero is your partner in creating opportunity from data
Your rowers will reflect, learn, and grow from their performances more often, and you get a simple, single place for all your erg data.
Request a demo
Interested in learning more about RowHero for use in your program?
Let us know below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Have a great day!